Contoh Naskah Drama Bahasa Inggris "White Ugly"

 White Ugly

Once upon a time, there  live a king and queen who just now have a baby………
Satria                : Look.. this baby.. very cute C:
Meifa                : Yes honey.. I hope he will grow up and be a handsome boy ^^

When they was speaking, suddenly a bad witch hearing their dialogue.
Dianita              : uuch!! No! I will shalter their happiness!! I’m very jealous :C I can not see a happy family!!    They must die :@ I will change the baby be an ugly boy!! Huahaha..

Now the baby was grow up and become a handsome boy.
Suddenly the witch meet the prince to witching him.
Dianita              : Hello Dicky….
Dicky                 : Hey who are you ?
Dianita              : Hmmm I feel now you grow up and so hansome. But it wouldn’t be long hahahaha….
Dicky                 : mommy daddy, somebody help me..  :’(
Dianita              :  ALAKAZAA


Now the prince become an ugly boy, and than he meet his parent.
Meifa                : heiii!! Who are you? You are very ugly!
Dicky                 : mom dad, it’s me.. your child
Satria                : what? What do you say? My child is not ugly!
Dicky                 : but it’s me.. I.. I..
Satria                : shut up! Know, out from my castle!
Meifa                : OUT!!

The prince very sad because he must go away from the castle. He go to the lake….
Dicky                 : why… :C why it’s happened to me? :C I’m very sad :’C
Irfi                     : hi dicky C:
Dicky                 : ee.. e.. who.. are you? o.O
Irfi                     : I’m an angel C: don’t be afraid C:
Dicky                 : but… what are you doing here?
Irfi                     : I’m in here, just will help you my prince C: .. why you cring? :(
Dicky                 : oooh angel, my parent chasing me from castle.. now I’m not a handsome boy again, so they not believe me, if I’m their child D;
Irfi                     : hmmm… I’m heard  to here that :’(
                         But… oh.. okay.. wait in the minute
….. look, prince come here please C: look this.., you must married with a nice princess.. so the witch can die.. and you become a handsome boy again
Dicky                 : are you sure angel? :D thak you so much
Irfi                     : okay… your welcome my prince J

Finally the prince looking for the princess.. in the jungle he meet a beautifull princess,and he trying to speak with her.  But the witch disturb them.....
Azka                  : naaa..na..nana C:
                         Ooooh… nooo.. no.. please don’t hurt me.. please.. oh.. this is for you.. oh. .. no..
Dicky                 : but.. but.. hei.. wait..
Dianita              : huahahahaha…. Hi, beautiful princess J you are very beautiful.. it’s make me to kill you!! :huahahaha
                         Oooh.. noo.. you!! prince and princess!! Hey must die!!

Prince and princess run very fast..
Azka                  : thank you.. J you have to help me J
Dicky                 : oh.. ok.. no problem.. your welcome
                         Mmmh.. this, this is your fruits..
Azka                  : ooh.. thank you so much.. I’m sorry before.. I think you are bad boy
Dicky                 : no.. I just want you to be my friend. Introduce me,  I’m prince dicky C:
Azka                  : ooh.. I’m  azka ^^

In  the castle
Meifa                : …. I’m afraid my king L , where is our child? Does he eat? Does he will be fine? Ooh.. I miss him :”(
Satria                : calm down my queen.. certainly.. our child gone a be ok
Irfi                     : hello.. my lord.. don’t be afraid with me..
Satria                : who are you?
Meifa                : what do you do in here?
Irfi                     : I’m a good angel my queen J I will help you my king J
Satria                : if you a good angel.. can you help our problem?
Irfi                     : of course .. I will help you my lord J .. you must know, if the ugly boy is your child
Meifa                : heeiii… what do you talking about? Our child is a handsome boy! You must know it!
Satria                : yes.., it is impossible.. you could’n lied me!
Irfi                     : excuse me my lord.. but.. it..
Dianita              : huahahaha… don’t belive this angel my lord…, she was lying.. impossible if your child is an ugly boy… DON’T BELIEVE THE ANGEL

Dicky                 : mom dad.. please.. believe me.., if I’m your child
Azka                  ; excuse me my lord.., please hear me.. this is your child.. he was witch by her..
Irfi                     : yes my lord.. it is true
Azka                  : and your child can be a handsome boy again, if they get married
Dianita              : nooo!!! They are lie my lord.. it’s not true!!
Meifa                : stop! You.. silent please!!
Satria                : ok… if you are true my child.. now please married with this beautiful princess
Dicky                 : ok.. ekhm ekhm.. dear my love.., would you get marrie with me?
Azka                  : yeesss my love..
Dianita              : ooooh.. nooooo!!!
Irfi                     : hope they live forever.. never ending love.. expectropatronum

Komentar

Postingan Populer